Join an Organization
- Browse through the list of over 300 registered organizations at MSU.
- Request information about the organizations you are interested in (currently enrolled MSU students only).
- Join an Organization, Get Involved and State Your Difference.
My One Choice was the Difference
- Men's Basketball Coach
- Mississippi State University
“Becoming part of an organization gives you a sense of purpose and direction but also allows for you to grow as a person and not just a student.”
- Secondary Education
“Because I was invested in by other students in BSU as an entering Freshman, I have been able to see that being involved on campus is an awesome opportunity to make an impact on others.”
- Student Director
- Campus Activities Board
“I took a chance as a freshman to become a 2007 Orientation Leader and that experienced changed my entire outlook on being involved.”
- Professor of Psychology, John Grisham Master Teacher
- Department of Psychology
“Take a risk. Try something new and different and interesting. I had more fun and made more good friends through my campus radio station than any other part of college.”
- University Honors Council
“Getting involved in Honors Council was one of the best decisions I’ve made in college, and there are scores of people around campus that can say the same thing about other campus organizations.”
- Professor of Management, Richard C. Adkerson Notable Scholar, William L. Giles Distinguished Professor
- College of Business
“In short, the organizations I joined in college shaped the ultimate path of my life - my major, my friends, graduate school and ultimately my career as a professor, and reinforced my involvement in community service and helping others.”
- Special Assistant to the President
- Office of the President
“There's no doubt in my mind that one person can make a difference. Or one opportunity. Or one commitment.”